Thursday, January 12, 2006

Abdo's senior picture


That's definitely a senior picture pose. But I think most pictures of him are like that.

I don't know why Abdo reminds me of the guy from "Play a Train Song", but he does. And that fact deserves to be in writing.

Smokin' long black Cadillac, the engine's windin' down
He'd park it up on the sidewalk like he owned the whole damn town
I'd here him talkin' to some chick through a thick ghost of smoke
Through a thicker haze of Southern Comfort and Coke

He'd say, girl you're hotter than the hinges hangin' off the gates of hell
Don't be afraid to turn to me, babe, if a-he don't treat you well
And by he, he meant me, so I laughed and I shook his hand
He'd laugh a little bit louder as he'd yell up at the band

Play a train song, pour me one more round
Make 'em leave my boots on when they lay me into the ground
I am a runaway locomotive out of my one track mind
And I'm a looking for any kind of trouble that I can find

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home